Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Vacation Photos, in Bodrum

This summer, I had a marvelous holiday at the seaside, Bodrum. My family and I went to Sunny Beach to spend two weeks there. Bodrum is situated in the Egean Sea and it has the most beautiful and magic beaches because the sand is fine and white and the seawater is very clean and warm. Many famous people like spending their holiday in this incredible resort because not only the nature is magnificent but also the recreation area is extremely good.


The weather during our vacation was very sunny and the days were full of laughter and with no care.
Have a look at the selection of photographs I have put on display. I took over 500 digital photographs, but I've only published around half of them for you to see. So enjoy, and let me know what you think of them."


No comments: