Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Britney’s VMAs Performance UNCENSORED

HAHAHA! So wrong but sooooooo funny.

Gimme gimme more
Gimme gimme more
Gimme more
Gimme gimme more
Gimme gimme more

Enjoy!!!!!
Poor Brit Brit.
But that’s okay, 7.1 million people tuned in to watch the VMAs on Sunday.
That’s up 23% from last year!

If you missed Britney’s real performance from the VMAs, watch this...
(It’s Britney bitch! I see you… And I just want to dance with you)


Brit's performance was like a car crash that I couldn't peel my eyes from. Because of school, I haven't had time to notice Ms. Spears was opening for the VMA's until a few days ago when a commercial on MTV came on. I was shocked thinking "Is she really ready for that?" and after watching the clips on the internet, I have recieved my answer. She pretty much wandered aimlessly on stage while the real dancers were doing all the work. The whole thing was a mess, and reflected her to a T during this period in her life.
Even though she is pretty much an idiot, I can't help feeling utterly sorry for her. Poor girl.
Fifty Cent's look of utter shock at the end of her "performance" was seriously the best thing I've ever seen. Like "What is this, please, god, get me out of here, I've been shot multiple times but this I cannot deal with."

No comments: